From: bob.steel1@juno.com [mailto:bob.steel1@juno.com]
Sent: 21 July 2003 09:36
To: casi-discuss@lists.casi.org.uk
Subject: [casi] !OT (off topic) Re: non-Iraq related posts

Suggestion. Note the header is marked !OT -- off-topic.

Since this message might be helpful to the list, it is nonetheless not
about Iraq, per se. If we all include the !OT at the beginning of the
header of a message which may be related but not strictly on topic this
might be a partial solution -- at least for now -- since such posts can
be very quickly ignored or deleted.