The government in court tomorrow

Hi all,

This message is to pass on information about an event you might be
interested in - I'm not involved with it.

Tomorrow is the second hearing in the high court case against the
government (about sanctions on Iraq) which is being brought by James
Thring. I've been asked to encourage you to go to the hearing, either out
of interest in what will take place or to show support.

The hearing will be in court room 67 in the High Court on the Strand in
London (it's opposite No. 1, Strand). It will start at midday or soon
after.

FFI call 020 7582 3734 this evening.

regards

seb