Re: [casi] Zogby speaks

Dear Roger and casi

There are some contributors to casi who live in their isolated bubble
looking at things happening in Iraq and say every thing is OK. I do respect
their right to say what ever they want however their views are made from
their isolated bubble in London or Washington and might not be correct. They
might think it is to hot or too dangerous to visit Baghdad and have a first
hand look. While they tell us that everything is fine they tell the
immigration officers in the countries were they are refuges that they CANNOT
go to Iraq because it is still very dangerous place. Iraq will never be safe
for them to return! They much rather let someone else rebuild the country
for them (and that might take few years) and then they will tell us that
they are too old to reestablish themselves in Baghdad and after all London
and Washington is much more comfortable place.

No amount of reading or watching of TV reports about the catastrophic
condition in Iraq will change their views. Do you thing they care to read
Zogby’s report or Amnesty international report or Human rights reports. If
they do it does not move them because it is happening outside their isolated
bubble world!

Best regards

Ghazwan Al-Mukhtar

Baghdad, occupied Iraq