Re: weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

> It was something he said in parliament today in response to an MP's
> question, so there is no 'editor' (we hope!). Why not write to Blair
> himself though? (10 Downing Street, London SW1)

I would also encourage those interested to visit the 10 Downing St
website, register as a user (you send in your e-mail and details, they
send you a password) and participate in their "International" "Open
Discussions" (under Interact).  There are two conversation threads on Iraq
(one spelt Irak) and so far they seem to be onside.  Let's bury them!

The text page is:

http://www.number-10.gov.uk/textsite/default.asp

Colin Rowat
King's College
Cambridge CB2 1ST                       tel: +44 (0)468 056 984
England                                 fax: +44 (0)1223 335 219

This is a discussion list run by Campaign Against Sanctions on Iraq.
To be removed/added, email soc-casi-discuss-request@lists.cam.ac.uk, NOT the
whole list. Archived at http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~saw27/casi/discuss.html