Re: Ultra-right US politician on sanctions and Iraq

Dear Alan, I have been reading the debate between yourself and M with
great interest.  I have, however, two important requests.

1. Please keep it polite, we are all learning something from reading two
intelligent and yet opposing views.

2. Do not draw the argument of Israel into this debate, not only will it
side track us from the main issue, it will draw further emotional responses
(at least from me) which I see as diverting us from the issue at hand.

Cheers,

Diaa

Full archive and list instructions are available from the CASI website: