UPDATE on letters to the UN

Friends,

In five days, we've generated close to 200 letters to the U.S.
Mission to the UN (from every continent!) calling for an end to
Sanctions. And we've had three, new organizations sign onto the
action alert & endorse it: Al-Bushra, an Arab-American/Roman
Catholic Community, the Global Homeless Network, & the
International Movement for a Just Society in Malaysia. I'd like to
thank everyone who's sent a letter so far, and...  :-))

I'd like to encourage everyone who hasn't yet had time to take a
few minutes this weekend & mail your letters to:

Ambassador Richard Holbrooke
Permanent Mission of the United States to the United Nations
799 United Nations Plaza
New York, NY, USA 10017-3505

Peace,
Ramsey

"When I visited Auschwitz I was horrified. And when I visited Iraq,
I thought to myself, 'What will we tell the children in fifty years
when they ask what we did when the people in Iraq were dying?'"
-Mairead Maguire, Nobel Peace Prize Laureate