Press Release

                       SANCTIONS - BREAKERS
                    HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED
                    FIRST LEG OF JOURNEY TO IRAQ

Dave Rolstone and Kirsty Gathergood from Voices in the Wilderness UK, were
filmed by HTV leaving Heathrow Airport on the 27th April and were not
arrested, despite having challenged Tony Blair to prosecute them for taking
medical supplies to Iraq.
The day before they left they handed in a letter to Tony Blair at Downing
Street, informing him what they were intending to do, knowing they were
risking five years in prison.
The letter stated, "we have refused to apply for an export licence as we
believe to do so would grant legitimacy to your unprincipled and shameless
policy. We do not accept the governmemnt's right to a moral veto over our
attempts to help individuals in Iraq".
Despite the open act of civil disobedience and obvious evidence of the law
being broken the government has so far not taken any action. We believe this
is because they are reluctant to expose their criminal policy to the Law
Courts, which according to UNICEF has killed in excess of half a million
children under five.
Kirsty and Dave have now collected their Iraqi visa's and will be leaving on
the Amman to Baghdad bus at 3.00pm today.