Re BBC 10 o clock news, q damning piece on sanctions

 Hello all.

The BBC 10 o clock news wednesday night had a quite damning report by Ben Brown from Baghhdad on the impact of sanctions. It focused on child mortality, child morbidity, the Iraqi brain drain and the folk selling off their possessions. I thought it was q good. You can view it if you have Real Player at

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/video/news169.ram

The report on Iraq is about 16 minutes into the news bulletin and lasts about 5 minutes.

I don't know why this went out last night in particular. they made no pretence at "hanging" the piece on any piece of new news.

Richard Byrne

Voices in the Wilderness

http://welcome.to/voicesuk

Do You Yahoo!?