4000 Israelis

Dear Alexander and Dirk,

Dirk writes,

"Arab diplomatic sources revealed to the Jordanian al-Watan newspaper that those Israelis remained absent that day based on hints from the Israeli General Security Apparatus, the Shabak, the fact which evoked unannounced suspicions on American officials who wanted to know how the Israeli government learned about the incident before it occurred, and the reasons why it refrained from informing the U.S authorities of the information it had"

Alexander writes,

"As far as I have seen, the story about the imaginary 4000 Israelis working at WTC, has been traced back by some members of other serious lists, and has been dismissed as one of those planted make ups. "

Can Alexander or anyone else tell me which lists have investigated this story and refer me to the actual evidence that disproves it? It may well be a hoax, but simply dismissing it without offering evidence, as Alexander does, gets us nowhere.

Cheers,   Tim