Re: [casi] Newspaper Exlax

        Hello all,

        On a personal view, I prefer single to digest messages. Easier to see
from the title if it is pertinent or not, or a repeat. Especially
usefull when you have 140 messages/day. I personally don't work for
other people in the world when I read my email but only my own local
org., albeit sometimes it also extends to our national network. That
said, the ISM and the other CASI (can't remember the name) digest
messages do provide an excellent source of information, often not find
in individual posted messages. Guess we can't have everything.

Marc Azar

farbuthnot a *crit :