[casi] Today's Mirror

Dear All

Hope you are well.

My father was visiting his osteopath today, and after waiting for ten minutes his eye was drawn to
today's Mirror.

I introduce this news to you in this way to make clear that this is not normally a paper that I
would read!

The contents of today's Mirror must be considered a huge victory for the peace movement - this
paper has a huge readership, and I think I express a common view when I say that it wouldn't be the
first place I would expect to see journalism of profound integrity.  Though I take all that back
now!

John Pilger is behind the article: the horrific facts on Iraq known so well to all of us but
painfully inadequately reported generally are spelt out in detail (Pg's 6 / 7)

I express my own personal gratitude to him, and we should all see this as progress (which has been
hard to come by recently)  I recommend everyone see if they can get a copy.

It's also on www.mirror.co.uk

Peace to you all

Mark

Mark Sinjakli