Re: [casi] extract from a website

In a message dated 06/07/2002 12:54:47 AM Central Daylight Time,
yejiale@yahoo.com writes:

> An American humanitarian group, "Voices in the
> Wilderness", is being charged $160,000 for
> 'successfully' getting medicines into Iraqi hospitals.
> Their actions are in defiance of the sanctions. The
> children of Iraq are dying because of the brutal

http://www.nonviolence.org/vitw/

this is their US websight, perhaps you can find an email address here and ask
them directly.  I hope this is not true.
Peace to Kathy Kelly and the rest of us.

Roger Stroope
Peace is a Human Right
Austin College