Re: [casi] human rights

Dear Dirk, Roger and all,
Talking is hopeless with whom who folds his eyes and run toward one
direction.
Dirk says (> Iraqi opposition must know these facts.) yes they know it very
well and work hand in hand with US to kill more Iraqis. I remember now an
interview done by BBC with an (opposition leader) in 1991 during the
aggression against whole Iraq through which he asked Iraqis to overthrow the
government otherwise the bombing is going to be very brutal. Just imagine!!
After the aggression, US tried by (paid militants) to topple the regime
through so-called Iraqi Uprising; by the way those who began in the south
were thrown by US helicopters, but the results were bloodier than the
bombing. Women raped, houses robbed and burned, and hundreds were killed in
very savage way.
What kind of Human Rights does HRW talk about? Omer Juma'a, the well-known
Palestinian journalist was in Kuwait when Bush the father stood in front of
the Congress in August 1990 and began to cry narrating the story of the
incubators. Juma'a went immediately to the hospitals and found nothing. He
made a story affirming that every word was a lie. He send his story to VOA,
he was its corespondent in Baghdad. And VOA dismissed him. Then the real
story was revealed and whole the World had known the truth of the
incubators.  Juma'a sued a file against VOA and it was a must for him to go
to US. A friend advised him to go to a branch of HRW that watches the
freedom of the press and protect journalists from unjust dismissing. There,
they told him we are ready to help you if your case is against Iraq or any
other Arab state or any other third world state. This is HRW, a tool in the
American Administration hands.
Every body knows the US goals from punishing Iraq. And those in the
opposition look like US in defending their own interests, which are not the
nation interests.
Every body knows that US jailed Omer Abdulrahman and tortured many others
because they threatened its administration I do not defending brutal ways of
interrogatation anywhere.
Again, we in Iraq are defending nothing but our rights in restoring our life
before the sanctions. We do not want a sample like American Hamid Karazay,
who accepted to be an American tool against Afghanistan, the country he was
from before getting American citizenship.
Regards and peace.
Nermin al-Mufti, Baghdad