[casi] Info requested regarding the children of Iraq

I am part of a U.S. group coming together really fast
to try to fight against an invasion of Iraq.  Our
first goal is to get congress to listen to testimony
from Scott Ritter at the hearings.

We are looking for accurate info on what is currently
happening to the children in Iraq and would greatly
appreciate being given this info or steered toward it.
 We want to know the results of the sanctions, which
I've read several times but often with varying
numbers.  We also want any statistical data on deaths
from boming, from 1990 to the present.

If we can get a large movement going, perhaps casi
will endorse this group.  Hopes are for a large march
in D.C. next month.

Thanks,
Lisa