re:[casi] Fadlallah bans muslims from collaborating with Americans against Iraq

Dear List Members.
The fatwa was presented by hassan (or the
website he took it from) in very a generalized
way. It was very specific in prohibiting
assisting the americans in attacking THE IRAQI
PEOPLE.
Fadlallah actually said in an interview 2 weeks
ago that the fatwa does not apply to those who
believe that America will not target the people
of Iraq. He also said that we will be grateful
if anyone (even satan) decides to topple Saddam.
He added: "if we look throughout history, we
can't find a regime that more cruel and ruthless
than Saddam's regime, asking a family to pay for
the bullets used to kill their son is
unprecedented"
ahmed

Sent by Mail at easy.com, an easyGroup company.