[casi] Roundtable Cancelled

Date: Mon,  3 Feb 2003 00:57:33 +0000
   From: CESR <rights@cesr.org>
   Subject: Democracy Now! roundtable rescheduled

   Dear Friends,

   Due to the space shuttle Columbia disaster, tomorrow morning's
   roundtable discussion on "Democracy Now!" with returning members of
   CESR's Emergency Mission to Iraq has been rescheduled.  It will air on
   Wednesday, February 5th, at 9am.  We hope that you will be able to tune
   in then.

   In solidarity,

   Roger Normand

- - - -
First they came for the Communists,  and I didn't speak up because I
wasn't a Communist.... ....Then they came for me, and by that time, no one
was left to speak up.
-- Pastor Martin Neimoeller, Nazi Germany during WWII