Re: Subject: [casi] transcript of Blair interview with Paxman

As you observe, there is no connection between  legality and morality.
Indeed, in many cases the presence of the former indicates the absence of
the latter. Reminds one of the old phrase: "The Law is Capitalism's mask
and ally."

Unfortunately, the media, being power's ever willing servant, frames the
debate and we are forced to trot unhappily alongside, occasionally being
allowed comment within the framework that they've set.

An alternative media is the only, ahem, alternative.

rgds
Dermot