[casi] WMD

I would not be surprised if Iraq did have some chemical weapons left. I would not
consider them a threat to us as they would be for defensive use.

Iraq is after all in a very dangerous part of the world. Iran has growing capabilities. Israel
has loads of WMD. The US/UK have been attacking Iraq for over a decade.

Iraq needs some security guarantees. The US/UK have prevented any progress on
disarming Israel and thereby the region.

Far from being inept, I think the US is managing the situation. Unconvincing evidence
now followed by clear proof when the time suits them. They don't want the inspectors to
find anything.

Mark Parkinson
Bodmin
Cornwall